- Adapter for High-speed USB 2.0 (compatible to USB 1.1 and USB 3.0)
- High-speed CAN channels (ISO 11898-2)
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO standards switchable
- CAN FD bit rates for the data field (64 bytes max.) from 40 kbit/s up to 5 Mbit/s
- CAN bit rates from 40 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs
- CAN bus connection via D-Sub, 9-pin(in accordance with CiA® 303-1)
- Cortex™-M3 CPU integrates CAN FD controller
- NXP TJA1057T CAN transceiver
- Galvanic isolation up to 2500V DC
- Voltage supply via USB
- Device drivers and Programming interface for Windows®, Linux
- Programming interface LCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection
- CAN monitor LCANTest for Windows®
The CAN FD adapter USBCANFD allows the connection of CAN FD and CAN networks to a computer via USB. A galvanic isolation of up to 2500 Volts decouples the PC from the CAN bus. The simple handling and its compact plastic casing make the adapter suitable for mobile applications.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 5 Mbit/s. CAN FD is downward-compatible to the CAN 2.0 A/B standard, thus CAN FD nodes can be used in existing CAN networks. However, in this case the CAN FD extensions are not applicable.
Founded in 2008, LAIKE is a leading provider of hardware, software, and services for the mobile and industrial communication sector with emphasis on the field busses CAN and CAN FD.
Nanjing LAIKE electronics technology co.,ltd.
6/F JINJULONG Building
No. 9 of GaoHu Road, Jiangning District